This earthy-inspired master is a favorite to date. The whitewashed, white oak cabinets pairs so pretty with the mixed brass and chrome finishes. Can we talk about that wainscot wall we painted Accessible Biege by SW—it frames the mirrors and truly separates “his” and “her” sides.
Ornate detailing and sculptural elements on these brass sconces set the tone for a more traditional vibe in this space. Half-glass French doors and a transom window also shine natural light on the vanity area.
When it comes to metal finishes, our design team prefers to mix multiple into a design rather than sticking to just one. Here, the antique brushed brass of the sconces and cabinet hardware contrasts with the timeless silver tones of the plumbing. We tell our clients all the time, don’t be afraid to mix your metals!
Shop the little touches we used to make this master bath so dreamy!
- Wall Color: Alabaster by Sherwin Williams
- Trim Color: Paint matched to kitchen cabinets
- Wainscot Trim: Accessible Beige by Sherwin Williams
- Misterio by Vicostone
- CKF 360 in the color Sand
- Floor Tile: 12×24 Union tile in the color Graphite
- Shower Walls: 12×24 Kate Lo tile in the color Carrara
- Shower Floor: Ottimo Ceramics Maze Stone mosaic in the color MS11